Arcam EBM Q10plus
– for orthopedic implant manufacturing
The Arcam EBM Q10plus is the new generation EBM machine designed specifically for cost efficient production of orthopedic implants. The size of the build area is designed to allow for optimal stacking of the most common implant types, and the build chamber interior is developed for easy powder handling and fast turn-around times.
Arcam EBM Q10plus replaces the Arcam EBM Q10 system and has several new features, including groundbreaking Arcam EBM xQam™ technology for high precision autocalibration, a powerful new software platform and electronics for efficient and accurate beam control.
The Arcam EBM Q10plus has the latest generation EB gun which allows for both higher productivity and improved resolution. It also includes Arcam EBM LayerQam™, our camera-based monitoring system for inline part quality verification. The Arcam EBM Q10plus is delivered with a powder recovery system (PRS) for efficient powder handling.
The Arcam EBM Q10plus features:
- Easy-to-use operator interface
- Latest generation EB gun
- Arcam EBM xQam™ for high precision autocalibration
- Arcam EBM LayerQam™ for build verification
- Efficient powder handling
- Software adapted to volume production
- Titanium Ti6Al4V
- Arcam ASTM F75 Cobalt-Chrome